The Ballarat Begonia Festival is an innovative garden-based horticultural festival showcasing our city’s natural assets, including profiling our unique and rare collection of Begonias.
The Ballarat Begonia Festival is creating a ‘whole-of-city’ experience in 2021. We are looking for businesses that want to partner with the festival, to help strengthen our presence across the city, whilst providing local business with potential marketing exposure.
Are you a local business?
Would you like to be involved with the festival and benefit from the festival’s extensive marketing campaign?
Here’s how . . .
We are seeking local business engagement, including tailored products, event offerings, event activities, decorated shop fronts and other creative ideas. Some examples include:
- Branded products, such as Begonia beer or gin, Begonia honey.
- Garden-based hospitality offerings, such as horticultural food experiences.
- Shop window dressings, laneway decorations and artworks.
- Event activities or workshops, for example DIY floral art.
Saturday 6 to Sunday 28 March 2021
In 2021 we are extending the traditional Begonia Festival weekend from the March long weekend until the end of March, offering three weeks and four weekends of festival activations.
Festival Colour Pallet
- Primary colour: Green
- Secondary colours: Yellow, orange, red, pink and white.
- Garden based with Begonia at its heart Beautiful, botanic, rare, royal, Ballarat.
- Home Grown (local) Curated and delivered by the people of Ballarat, loved by Ballarat and afar.
- Sensory Experience the festival with all your senses.
- Creative Embracing our Creative City.
- Sustainable Taking care of our natural surrounds.
Submit your expression of interest here and tell us how you are planning to be become part of the festival.