Key dates and times:
The Ballarat Begonia Festival is one of the largest and most popular regional events. The three-day festival is held over the Victorian Labour Day long weekend in March within the picturesque Ballarat Botanical Gardens and attracts over 60,000 patrons annually.
The 2020 festival will be held on Saturday 7, Sunday 8 and Monday 9 March. A diverse range of food offerings are required.
- Food vendor application due: Friday 25 October 2019
- Successful / unsuccessful stallholder communications: Monday 11 November 2019
- Site fees due: Friday 10 January 2020
- Festival bump-in for stallholders: Friday 6 March 2020 (from 8:00am)
- Begonia Festival: 7-9 March 2020 (10:00am to 5:00pm daily)
- Restocking of stall during Begonia Festival: 8:00am to 9:00am, 7-9 March 2020
- Festival bump-out: from 6:00pm on Monday 9 March 2020
- Festival bump-out continued: Tuesday 10 March 2020 from 8:00am to 5:00pm